GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/86811-help.html)

Juliet 22-11-2004 03:41 PM

Help!

Hi,

right I need someone to help me with my garden - anyone know any good gardeners in / near the horfield area of bristol.

At the moment, it's a complete tip - so only suited to someone who likes a challenge!

Thanks!

Juliet

Pam Moore 23-11-2004 01:33 PM

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:41:04 +0000, Juliet
wrote:

right I need someone to help me with my garden - anyone know any good
gardeners in / near the horfield area of bristol.

At the moment, it's a complete tip - so only suited to someone who
likes a challenge!

I know one who lives in Filton! He's excellent but very busy. He
charges around £100 a day. I'll ask him if you wish. Let me know.

Juliet

Pam in Bristol