Old 02-11-2002, 09:55 PM
Marilyn Mabe

Default Lagerstreomia plants

Please can you give me information on how to look after a lagerstreomia
plant - pruning etc.,

Thank you

M Mabe

Old 21-11-2002, 12:09 AM
sacha

From: "Marilyn Mabe"
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 20:55:10 -0000
Subject: Lagerstreomia plants

Please can you give me information on how to look after a lagerstreomia
plant - pruning etc.,

We brought some of these back from the Lot about 3 years ago but have never
found they needed any pruning at all - chiefly because in our English
climate (SW Devon) they perform poorly. I don't think we get enough sun
hours over a long enough period for them to do their best. Therefore I'd
suggest you just don't worry about pruning them at all!
--
Sacha