GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Acidanthera (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/86973-acidanthera.html)

Pam Moore 28-11-2004 08:57 AM

Acidanthera

I am posting this for a second time as it has not appeared in my
messages. Sorry if any have already received it.

Some of you may recall me querying the fact that my acidanthera (I
still stick to the old name!) had not flowered for 2 years.
This morning I noticed, among the slightly frosted leaves, one flower!
I think this backs up the fact that I started them off too late!
I was just about to banish them to winter quarters in the garage!

Pam in Bristol