GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone want some Ipomea seeds? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8705-anyone-want-some-ipomea-seeds.html)

Janet Tweedy 05-09-2005 09:26 PM

In article , Kay
writes
Pig!
I was being evil to the guy who said 'yes please I'm interested - what
is it' - and now you've blown it!
;-)

Ah but I had already noted his name and felt that anyone who couldn't be
bothered looking up the name before asking for some seed was not going
to get any anyway :)

Why on earth do people on the Internet ask such a basic question about
a plant when it's so easy to go and look up the common name?
I can never figure that one out.

By the way, I have identified my unknown tree, finally.
It's a Celtis sinensis ............. I've got two but unfortunately they
might get a bit big according to the information I can find on them, so
I'm going to have tow work hard to convince someone to take one of them
:)

janet
--
Janet Tweedy