Old 05-09-2005, 10:26 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Kay
writes
Pig!
I was being evil to the guy who said 'yes please I'm interested - what
is it' - and now you've blown it!
;-)

Ah but I had already noted his name and felt that anyone who couldn't be
bothered looking up the name before asking for some seed was not going
to get any anyway

Why on earth do people on the Internet ask such a basic question about
a plant when it's so easy to go and look up the common name?
I can never figure that one out.

By the way, I have identified my unknown tree, finally.
It's a Celtis sinensis ............. I've got two but unfortunately they
might get a bit big according to the information I can find on them, so
I'm going to have tow work hard to convince someone to take one of them

janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Anyone want some free koi? Bill O'Meally Ponds (moderated) 4 16-10-2012 09:02 AM
anyone want some liriope ? Kevin Van Sant North Carolina 0 14-09-2007 11:09 PM
Ipomea Janet Tweedy United Kingdom 21 03-03-2007 12:51 PM
Anyone want some anachris? Ross Vandegrift Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 16-03-2005 05:45 PM
Thunbergia/Ipomea good bed-mates? RichardS United Kingdom 2 30-05-2004 12:14 AM