Old 31-10-2002, 05:29 PM
Amber

Default leaves and small black flies

Here are two dumb questions (but there again I don't know the answers)
Do I have to remove leaves in the garden, not counting areas where they are
making areas all wet and grim. Or can I leave them on beds?

Any ideas about small black flies that have gone on some plants on the
kitchen window (thought they were 'bar' flies but then they are now all over
the room I moved them to)? There seems to me loads of them.