Old 09-11-2002, 12:09 PM
Marcel Valk

Default angelica seeds

Hi i am looking for angelica seeds can anyone help me to find some nice varieaties.

many thanks
Old 09-11-2002, 07:56 PM
Janet

Noticed there had some in the Chiltern Seed Catalogue. Sorry can't help
with varieties, as I've given my book to the next door neighbour. Try going
to www.chilternseeds.co.uk. I e-mailed them regarding some seeds, and they
kindly sent me a catalogue. Apparently it has been mentioned on this
newsgroup that their seeds have a good germination rate. Perhaps some kind
sole might offer you some seeds. Its the sort of plant I'd love to have in
my garden.

Old 10-11-2002, 12:31 AM
Anne Jackson

The message
from "Janet" contains these words:

Its the sort of plant I'd love to have in my garden.

It's the plant I've got *all over* my garden!

Sorry I can't help with seeds, I've started cutting off all the
seedheads before the seeds mature in the hopes of getting rid of
this invasion!

--
Anne

ICQ #:- 119531282

Angelica Sacha United Kingdom 7 12-08-2013 11:58 PM
Angelica FarmI Edible Gardening 3 14-12-2009 06:45 PM
Angelica FarmI Australia 3 14-12-2009 06:45 PM
Angelica Archangelica David Rance United Kingdom 5 07-02-2004 11:45 AM
Angelica Archangelica David Rance United Kingdom 0 06-02-2004 05:38 PM