GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I know its been mild but... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/87430-i-know-its-been-mild-but.html)

Charlie Pridham 06-12-2004 05:35 PM

I know its been mild but...

Took the dog up to Carn Brea for a walk today and on the way up the south
side is a field full of Daffs, in full flower! not just the odd one but a
blaze of colour.
No sign of even the leaves here

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

undergroundbob 07-12-2004 09:28 AM

the bluebells are coming up in my front garden already...although most of my other bulbs have been snatched by various forms of wildlife....

Glasgow is miserable but obviously still quite warm!