GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dandelion digger on a TV programme this morning?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8750-dandelion-digger-tv-programme-morning.html)

[email protected] 10-11-2002 11:22 PM

Dandelion digger on a TV programme this morning??

Can anyone give me the name of a tool that was displayed on TV this
morning. It may have been countryfile.
It was a long handle with an angled fork at the end. It allowed for
dandelion removal without bending down.

thanks

ned 11-11-2002 12:33 AM

wrote:
Can anyone give me the name of a tool that was displayed on TV this
morning. It may have been countryfile.
It was a long handle with an angled fork at the end. It allowed for
dandelion removal without bending down.

'Didn't see the programme but if it is what I think it is

its a 'Lazy Dog'.

--
ned

Janet Sanderson 11-11-2002 06:04 PM

Dandelion digger on a TV programme this morning??

I didn't see the programme, but during the evening
I sae Philip Trevelian on some programme promoting
the Lazy dog tools. I used to teach is wife singing
(he lives just up the road) and have been tempted
to have a go with the tools, but as yet still TOO
LAZY so stick to spraying.

If this is the product, I can pass your tel. no. on
to them for you if it helps.

Janet

--
Janet Sanderson