GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   rose buds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8751-rose-buds.html)

Nap 11-11-2002 09:06 AM

rose buds

Several of my new rose bushes are laden with little buds....Should I leave
them
for the winter to do its work or remove them now...please

Nap

Robert 11-11-2002 07:27 PM

rose buds

Well I always remember seeing a photo of rose bushes covered in roses at
Christmas in a gardening book so I would leave them on and see what happens.
Whether it's best for the plant I wouldn't know