GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Found a second Stonehenge in my garden !!!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/87613-found-second-stonehenge-my-garden.html)

Bruno Beam 12-12-2004 12:00 PM

Found a second Stonehenge in my garden !!!!

I think it's even bigger than the well-known Stonehenge.What should I
do now? Can I call the local druid?

Oxymel of Squill 12-12-2004 01:20 PM

you mean the first Stonehenge was in your garden?

om...

Cerumen 12-12-2004 01:34 PM

"Bruno Beam" wrote in message
om...
I think it's even bigger than the well-known Stonehenge.What should I
do now? Can I call the local druid?

My bag of trollbegone is more effective.

(newsgroups trimmed)

--

Chris Thomas
West Cork

Steve Harris 12-12-2004 09:42 PM

In article ,
(Cerumen) wrote:

trollbegone

Don't pollute the earth and your garden with that chemical rubbish! Use
a decent organic solution like Oslo Mixture!

:-)

A useful bit of gardening software at
http://www.netservs.com/garden/

tenchman 12-12-2004 10:38 PM

Just think of the money you will make from the pop festivals.
David

om...

Victoria Clare 13-12-2004 01:27 PM

(Steve Harris) wrote in
:

In article ,
(Cerumen) wrote:

trollbegone

Don't pollute the earth and your garden with that chemical rubbish! Use
a decent organic solution like Oslo Mixture!

I understand that some people use Billygoat Gruff droppings. Apparently
the smell is an effective deterrent.

:-)

Victoria
--