GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where can I buy a tonne of shells in the SW (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8768-where-can-i-buy-tonne-shells-sw.html)

Gadget 13-11-2002 02:09 PM

Where can I buy a tonne of shells in the SW

I live in West Devon [at the north end of the Cornwall border], I am
hunting for a local supplier of seashells [by the tonne] for a
landscaping project.

Any suggestions.

--
Gadget
to email me direct use;

david 13-11-2002 10:31 PM

Where can I buy a tonne of shells in the SW

Don't know about your area but I know they can be had from Penclawdd (Just
outside Swansea) where they gather and process Cockles

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries