GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Out of season flowers again......... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8802-out-season-flowers-again.html)

Rod 17-11-2002 06:29 PM

Out of season flowers again.........

Meconopsis x sheldonii 'Branklyn' - OK it's a poor flower and only a few
inches above the ground but in mid November ;~)))
Roll on spring.

Rod

Michael Berridge 18-11-2002 09:33 PM

Out of season flowers again.........

Rod wrote in message ...
Meconopsis x sheldonii 'Branklyn' - OK it's a poor flower and only a

few
inches above the ground but in mid November ;~)))
Roll on spring.

Rod

Osteospermum, campanula, petunia, lobelia, all currently in flower..

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk

Alan Gould 19-11-2002 05:46 AM

Out of season flowers again.........

In article , Michael Berridge
writes

Osteospermum, campanula, petunia, lobelia, all currently in flower..

We have a batch of delphiniums which flowered in the summer and are now
all in bloom again. We just hope that it won't affect their performance
next year.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.