GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   celandine bulblets for swap (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8824-celandine-bulblets-swap.html)

Carol Russell 21-11-2002 06:21 AM

celandine bulblets for swap

I have spare celandine (ranunculus ficaria) to swap if anybody is
interested.

--
Art
Swap seeds at

Charlie Pridham 21-11-2002 08:54 AM

"Carol Russell" wrote in message
I have spare celandine (ranunculus ficaria) to swap if anybody is
interested.

--
Art

You are not going to tell me people actualy want this in their gardens! I
have long since given up trying to remove it but could wish I had a lot
less. Am I sitting on a fortune (now that realy would be easy money :~))
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Carol Russell 23-11-2002 03:13 AM

celandine bulblets for swap

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
I have spare celandine (ranunculus ficaria) to swap if anybody is
interested.

Art

You are not going to tell me people actualy want this in their gardens!

have long since given up trying to remove it but could wish I had a lot
less. Am I sitting on a fortune (now that realy would be easy money :~))

That was my reaction too. I wish I had just a penny for all the bulbs I've
removed ...

Mary
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.

I don't know if people want it in their gardens or not, I should imagine
that those with a native planted woodland garden like mine might, I just
said that I've got some if anybody wants them and I find them very pretty.

Arthur, gardening in Kent

Carol Russell 23-11-2002 03:37 AM

celandine bulblets for swap

"Carol Russell" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
I have spare celandine (ranunculus ficaria) to swap if anybody is
interested.

Art
You are not going to tell me people actualy want this in their

gardens!
have long since given up trying to remove it but could wish I had a

lot
less. Am I sitting on a fortune (now that realy would be easy money

:~))

That was my reaction too. I wish I had just a penny for all the bulbs

I've
removed ...

Mary
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.

On the subject of unlikely wanted plants I've just remembered this, i cant
remember where I say it but somebody wanted dandelion seeds.

Arthur

Mary Fisher 23-11-2002 10:27 AM

celandine bulblets for swap

"Carol Russell" wrote in message

I don't know if people want it in their gardens or not, I should imagine
that those with a native planted woodland garden like mine might, I just
said that I've got some if anybody wants them and I find them very pretty.

Arthur, gardening in Kent

They certainly are pretty, I loved having them until I wanted to grow
vegetables. Because they were uncontrolled they had spread everywhere.

We have enough dandelions (also very beautiful and bee friendly flowers) but
I can't grow coltsfoot, which has been a disappointment to me.

Mary