GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I've found a good web site for water gardens and ponds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8827-ive-found-good-web-site-water-gardens-ponds.html)

Merlin 21-11-2002 11:32 AM

I've found a good web site for water gardens and ponds

Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd share this pond web site I found.

It has got loads of pictures of ponds posted by members and lots of
information about looking after a garden pond
I found it very helpful in setting up my first pond, the message board is
very busy and full of good links to useful pond related web site sites

And best of all it's Free!!

http://groups.msn.com/TheGardenPondCommunity/home.htm
Let me know what you think of it.

Merlin

Paul England 21-11-2002 01:52 PM

"Merlin" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd share this pond web site I found.

It has got loads of pictures of ponds posted by members and lots of
information about looking after a garden pond
I found it very helpful in setting up my first pond, the message board is
very busy and full of good links to useful pond related web site sites
And best of all it's Free!!

http://groups.msn.com/TheGardenPondCommunity/home.htm
Let me know what you think of it.
Merlin

Merlin, you are indeed a magician, I have been trying to find a web site for
spiders.....without success. Can you wave your wand and help me ?
Regards .......Paul

Merlin 21-11-2002 03:47 PM

I've found a good web site for water gardens and ponds

I only found this site from looking around on the MSN community pages, try
the search engine on MSN communities you may be lucky.

Merlin.