GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Honey Fungus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8840-honey-fungus.html)

Carol Russell 23-11-2002 03:26 AM

Honey Fungus

I've just seen what i think is my first ever sighting of honey fungus, isn't
it a beaut.

Art

Cerumen 23-11-2002 08:30 AM

Honey Fungus

"Carol Russell" wrote in message
I've just seen what i think is my first ever sighting of honey fungus,

isn't
it a beaut.

It is certainly extremely good at what it does.
--
Chris Thomas
West Cork

Sue & Bob Hobden 23-11-2002 04:49 PM

Honey Fungus

"Carol wrote in message
I've just seen what i think is my first ever sighting of honey fungus,

isn't
it a beaut.

Depends if you grow trees or not!

--
Regards
Bob

Use a usefull Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars, there's bugger all down here.

Carol Russell 28-11-2002 11:43 AM

Honey Fungus

"Sue & Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Carol wrote in message
I've just seen what i think is my first ever sighting of honey fungus,

isn't
it a beaut.

Depends if you grow trees or not!

--
Regards
Bob

I believe to be omnipresent as spores, I know it kills trees etc but that
doesn't mean its not beautiful.

Arthur