GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Potatoes? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/88653-potatoes.html)

tenchman 11-01-2005 11:31 PM

Potatoes?

Hi Group,
Two years ago I grew potatoes called Minerva, they were an early potatoes
with a fabulous flavour.
I had bought the seed pops from a reputable English seed house.

Now I need a fresh supply and have been told that there not available.
They were also quite blight resistant being so early.

Does anyone know where I can get a couple pounds of seed for these great
potatoes, and would anyone know why they disappeared so quickly.

Thanks in advance to all those that take the time to reply

David