Old 26-11-2002, 07:19 PM
Paul Meech

Default OT, slightly odd but very genuine plea for help

This unusual plea is directed at all you ladies out there. First, please
except my sincer apologies if you find this request a little too unusual for
you tastes but the saga behind it has been going of fore a long time now and
I need to put this individual in his place for once and for all J.

First, a quick bit of background. I have an acquaintance that has a
remarkably low opinion of females generally and late one evening we got on
to the subject of bugs in the garden (we are infested with huge slugs which
cause havoc amongst my plants!) I was complaining to him about this and the
fact that my wife refuses to even go out in the garden after dark fir fear
of stepping on one or two of the critters (even though she wears spiky heels
and boots which I suspect the slugs would have far more to fear). To this,
he pipes up that all women are squeamish wimps who would all rather run a
mile than risk squashing a bug and making a mess! (In that real patronising
tone he has). I attempted to defend my wife's honour and failed miserably
as she is a bit of wimp when it comes to bugs and the discussion got quite
heated (we had both had a beer or two :-} ) To cut a long storey short, he
ended up betting me that I could not find a woman that would step on some
bugs (ideally slugs, but snails, worms, etc are fine) on demand. For each
bug I could prove this had been done to he would give me one can of beer.
Well, I thought I was on to a winner here J This was some time ago and
after many failed attempts of people saying they would and then not, the
stakes have now raised to a pack of beer per bug.

Now, to prove that this was done on request there are some rules I have to
follow to do with foot wear and poses while doing the deed but it is all
simple stuff (assuming you poses high heel pumps and/or boots)

This is a genuine request and I would like to apologise once again to anyone
who this may be a bug lover and offended in any way but I really am at my
whit's end here as I REALLY don't want him to win this (and it has nothing
to do with the beer)

If you are female, and poses both the required footwear and either a digital
camera or camcorder and would be interested in both wiping the smile of this
chauvinist face and scoring one for female kind (not to mention doing me a
huge favour), please, please drop me a mail at and I'
ll tell you the details of the bet.

I appreciate that this is somewhat unusual and than you for your time in
reading

Cheers

Paul

Old 26-11-2002, 07:45 PM
JennyC

"Paul Meech" wrote

snipped

all women are squeamish wimps who would all rather run a
mile than risk squashing a bug and making a mess!

Now, to prove that this was done on request there are some rules I

have to
follow to do with foot wear and poses while doing the deed but it is

all
simple stuff (assuming you poses high heel pumps and/or boots)

I'm not at all squeamish but the only boots I posses are Wellingtons.
Will try do ??
Jenny :~)

Old 27-11-2002, 04:30 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "Paul Meech" contains these words:
it is all
simple stuff (assuming you poses high heel pumps and/or boots)

You didn't really think we'd fall for that garbage story, did you?

Complaint forwarded to .

I don't think pimping for slimy foot-fetish pics from women in a garden
newsgroup will thrill your isp too much.

Janet.

Old 27-11-2002, 05:05 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from "Paul Meech" contains these words:
it is all
simple stuff (assuming you poses high heel pumps and/or boots)

You didn't really think we'd fall for that garbage story, did you?

Complaint forwarded to .

I don't think pimping for slimy foot-fetish pics from women in a garden
newsgroup will thrill your isp too much.

Having skipped the earlier postings, I was intrigued by your response
and looked it up.

I have heard of some weird kinks in my time, but this perversion
really takes the biscuit. Freud would have had a field day :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:

Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679
Old 27-11-2002, 09:04 PM
sjb

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:30:08 GMT, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from "Paul Meech" contains these words:
it is all
simple stuff (assuming you poses high heel pumps and/or boots)

You didn't really think we'd fall for that garbage story, did you?

Complaint forwarded to .

I don't think pimping for slimy foot-fetish pics from women in a garden
newsgroup will thrill your isp too much.

When they've picked themselves up off the floor, I somehow doubt that
they would regard this as a serious breach of their AUP.

Or am I just judging them by my own standards?
--
stuart
is at news\at/boxatrix\dot/co\dot/uk

Old 28-11-2002, 11:14 AM
Victoria Clare

sjb wrote in
:

I don't think pimping for slimy foot-fetish pics from women in a garden
newsgroup will thrill your isp too much.

When they've picked themselves up off the floor, I somehow doubt that
they would regard this as a serious breach of their AUP.

Or am I just judging them by my own standards?

If they are anything like other ISP staff I've worked with, they probably
have their own bizarre collections of fetishes, rudenesses, and bizarre
behaviour.

After all, ISPs get copies of all the messages people decide they want to
complain about: there is a limit to the number of times you can reasonably
say 'Oh! How terrible! We Must Take Action!" without collapsing into
lunatic giggles.

Mind you, this *is* BT we're talking about. Either they don't have a sense
of humour, or it's a really, *really* subtle one.

Old 30-11-2002, 08:48 PM
Alan Holmes

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
In article ,
Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from "Paul Meech" contains these words:
it is all
simple stuff (assuming you poses high heel pumps and/or boots)

You didn't really think we'd fall for that garbage story, did you?

Complaint forwarded to .

I don't think pimping for slimy foot-fetish pics from women in a garden
newsgroup will thrill your isp too much.

Having skipped the earlier postings, I was intrigued by your response
and looked it up.

I have heard of some weird kinks in my time, but this perversion
really takes the biscuit. Freud would have had a field day :-)

Hey, what have I missed?

Alan