Old 29-11-2002, 12:29 AM
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Default What's in bloom?

In article , sacha
writes
Time to play the "what's in the bloom?" game! ;-)
We've returned to find Euryops, Salvia involucrata plus a couple of other
Salvias, Fuchsias and Daphne bhoula, Vincas, Hellebore, Nerines of course
and amazingly the Amicia zygomeris is putting out little shoots all along
its branches. I daresay any frost later will deal with those, however.
Anyone else?

Lavatera maritima, Lavatera trimestris, Pilosella aurantiacum, Campanula
persicifolia, Hebe, Daboecia.

In the wild, all sorts of summer-flowering composites, Herb Robert,
Hogweed, Brassica or similar.

On my last visit to Ness, Primula japonica, Phymosia umbellata, Abutilon
megapotamicum, Salvias, Callunas, Viburnums, Aster lateriflorus,
Cassiope, x Phylliopsis, Camellia oleifera, Primula vialli, Gerbera,
Senecio scandens, Galanthus reginae-olgae, Rose cultivars.

Around the town, Lavatera x clementii, Osteospermum

In municipal bedding, winter-flowering pansies.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Julie's Mystery Rose DE BLOOM Shiva Roses 0 30-03-2003 06:44 AM
wysteria won't bloom Karen Corbin Gardening 3 23-02-2003 06:03 PM
First bloom: contest winner saki Roses 0 20-02-2003 10:51 AM
First bloom: contest winner Zphysics1 Roses 0 20-02-2003 04:15 AM
Zygopetalum mackayi bloom time? Caren Orchids 5 30-01-2003 11:45 PM