GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Helleborus x hybridus planting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/89007-helleborus-x-hybridus-planting.html)

papa 20-01-2005 08:47 PM

Helleborus x hybridus planting

I have just bought some (more!) H x hybridus cultivars. I am never
sure whether to plant out straight away or wait for the spring. Any
thoughts?

thanks

P.

keith ;-\) 20-01-2005 11:39 PM

You can plant anytime of the year as long as the ground is workable i.e. not
frozen for long periods.
Plant when there is a mild spell,like now!

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.