GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Advice on spraying my apple trees needed. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/89419-advice-spraying-my-apple-trees-needed.html)

Joe McElvenney 02-02-2005 08:15 PM

Advice on spraying my apple trees needed.

Hi,

I have a couple of young apple trees which I wish to spray
against the usual ills and bugs they are prone to. As the EU has
decreed that most of the old chemicals are no longer to be sold,
has anyone a suggestion as to any suitable substitutes.

Cheers - Joe

Phil L 05-02-2005 03:06 AM

Joe McElvenney wrote:
:: Hi,
::
:: I have a couple of young apple trees which I wish to spray
:: against the usual ills and bugs they are prone to. As the EU has
:: decreed that most of the old chemicals are no longer to be sold,
:: has anyone a suggestion as to any suitable substitutes.
::
::
:: Cheers - Joe

I havent a clue about pruning, but just by replying to you I can garantee
you will have all the info you need pretty soon.