GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What is best make/model leaf blower/sucker? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/89498-what-best-make-model-leaf-blower-sucker.html)

MM 05-02-2005 04:54 PM

What is best make/model leaf blower/sucker?

I want to buy one. You can get them from Black & Decker, Flymo, Bosch,
I believe, and others, including the no-name ones sold by B&Q etc.

I mainly need one that sucks. What's the best performing one to buy
that will last?

MM

Bob Hobden 05-02-2005 09:46 PM

"MM" wrote
I want to buy one. You can get them from Black & Decker, Flymo, Bosch,
I believe, and others, including the no-name ones sold by B&Q etc.

I mainly need one that sucks. What's the best performing one to buy
that will last?

If you want the best there is only one make.....
http://www.stihl.co.uk/html/default_...tegory=product
and click on the right product.
--
Regards
Bob

import_uk 22-08-2016 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Hobden (Post 494727)
"MM" wrote
I want to buy one. You can get them from Black & Decker, Flymo, Bosch,
I believe, and others, including the no-name ones sold by B&Q etc.

I mainly need one that sucks. What's the best performing one to buy
that will last?

If you want the best there is only one make.....
http://www.stihl.co.uk/html/default_...tegory=product
and click on the right product.
--
Regards
Bob
In Runnymede, 17 miles West of London

Bit of shameless self plug /..

Husqvarna do a decent selection of leaf blowers / suckers

Cordless, Battery, Petrol Leaf Blowers & Vacs | Husqvarna