GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Power to the People (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/89812-re-power-people.html)

Phil L 14-02-2005 09:26 PM

Power to the People

Duncan Heenan wrote:
:: "dave" wrote in message
:: ...
::: Well the general election is almost here and the politicians will
::: soon be trying to con and brain wash us all.
:::
::: HAVE YOUR SAY
:::
::: Come to news:alt.politics.british and have your say on the issues
::: that concern you.
::
:: OK I'll have my say. I say keep politics out of Gardening!

And let's not cross post to twenty other groups about gardening when they
are only interested in horses, choo-choos, model railways, ducks, dishcloths
etc etc etc.

--

http://www.blueyonder256k.myby.co.uk/

Paul McIntosh 15-02-2005 09:18 PM

What does all this have to do with model aircraft? How about not
cross-posting to every group in the list.

--
Paul McIntosh
http://www.rc-bearings.com
"erasmus" wrote in message
Brian G wrote:

Mike H wrote:
In message , dave
writes
Come to news:alt.politics.british and have your say on the issues
that concern you.
Rather than SPAMming news net, I would strongly suggest that a visit
to uk.rec.taxidermy might be appropriate.

Is Arealman still spouting his bigoted rubbish there?

Yep, there's no getting away from your brother!

Paul McIntosh 16-02-2005 07:06 AM

How about limiting this to a news group about politics?

--
Paul McIntosh
http://www.rc-bearings.com
"Brian G" wrote in message
erasmus wrote:
Brian G wrote:

Mike H wrote:
In message , dave
writes
Come to news:alt.politics.british and have your say on the issues
that concern you.
Rather than SPAMming news net, I would strongly suggest that a visit
to uk.rec.taxidermy might be appropriate.

Is Arealman still spouting his bigoted rubbish there?

Yep, there's no getting away from your brother!

Nope - it's my lesbian sister - just like you he/she has no balls

Jonners 16-02-2005 04:27 PM

"Paul McIntosh" wrote in message
How about limiting this to a news group about politics?

--
Paul McIntosh
http://www.rc-bearings.com
"Brian G" wrote in message
erasmus wrote:
Brian G wrote:

Mike H wrote:
In message , dave
writes
Come to news:alt.politics.british and have your say on the issues
that concern you.
Rather than SPAMming news net, I would strongly suggest that a visit
to uk.rec.taxidermy might be appropriate.

Is Arealman still spouting his bigoted rubbish there?

Yep, there's no getting away from your brother!

Nope - it's my lesbian sister - just like you he/she has no balls

Where id Lesbia anyway? Is it on the outskirts of Brighton!!

erasmus 16-02-2005 05:07 PM

Brian, Dominic, wrote:

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:06:32 +0000, John Sullivan
put down their glass of wine, sat back
and said:
OK I'll have my say. I say keep politics out of Gardening!

Keep politics out of model railways.

Improve your garden - build a model railway there.

Like mine - see the MDLR link below.

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites:
Canals:
http://www.brianscanalpages.co.uk
Friends of the Cromford Canal: http://www.cromfordcanal.org.uk
Mid-Derbyshire Light Railway: http://www.mdlr.co.uk

Another bloody metoo!

Sue 19-02-2005 09:53 PM

In message , Jonners
writes

Nope - it's my lesbian sister

Where id Lesbia anyway? Is it on the outskirts of Brighton!!

Lesbos. It's a Greek island, where in classical times a colony of women
poets lived a simple life and wrote poetry.

--
Sue ]6(:)