Old 13-12-2002, 07:59 PM
Tumbleweed

Default French intrusion

"Bernard Hallée" wrote in message
news
Hello urgers,
I'm posting here for a friend of mine, fr.rec.jardinage member which is
afraid
of the quality of her english.
Not sure mine is better but I'm not afraid.
This lady would like to rent his house, by the week, but only to garden
lovers.
The house is located in Bretagne, in the open country near Lorient.
Enough room for 6 persons in 3 bedrooms, living room with fireplace and a
large kitchen.
Garden and orchard are 1,5 ha with 200 varieties of roses, trees and

shrubs.
Available all the year long.
As she understands english better than she admits, if you want some more
details, photos or... the price, please send me a mail, I'll forward it to
her.

Does she expect people to do the gardening whilst they are there?
:-)

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks before replying (but no email reply necessary to newsgroups)

Old 16-12-2002, 03:26 PM
Bernard Hallée

Hello urgers,
I'm posting here for a friend of mine, fr.rec.jardinage member which is afraid
of the quality of her english.
Not sure mine is better but I'm not afraid.
This lady would like to rent his house, by the week, but only to garden
lovers.
The house is located in Bretagne, in the open country near Lorient.
Enough room for 6 persons in 3 bedrooms, living room with fireplace and a
large kitchen.
Garden and orchard are 1,5 ha with 200 varieties of roses, trees and shrubs.
Available all the year long.
As she understands english better than she admits, if you want some more
details, photos or... the price, please send me a mail, I'll forward it to
her.

--
http://kekcestruc.free.fr
plants identification site (in french)
Old 16-12-2002, 10:07 PM
Bernard Hallée

leFri, 13 Dec 2002 19:59:09 -0000, "Tumbleweed"
a osé écri

§ Garden and orchard are 1,5 ha with 200 varieties of roses, trees and
§ shrubs.
§ Available all the year long.
§ As she understands english better than she admits, if you want some more
§ details, photos or... the price, please send me a mail, I'll forward it to
§ her.
§
§ Does she expect people to do the gardening whilst they are there?
§ :-)

I guess she expects them just enjoying to be there...
Old 17-12-2002, 06:35 PM
Noëlle Morinière

Tumbleweed wrote:

"Bernard Hallée" wrote in message
news
Hello urgers,
I'm posting here for a friend of mine, fr.rec.jardinage member which is

afraid
of the quality of her english.

As she understands english better than she admits, if you want some more
details, photos or... the price, please send me a mail, I'll forward it to
her.

Does she expect people to do the gardening whilst they are there?
:-)

--
Tumbleweed

of course ! but when they work hard, I make them good cooking.
(and my english is even worse that Bernard said)
Noëlle

Remove my socks before replying (but no email reply necessary to newsgroups)

Old 19-12-2002, 11:02 AM
Judith Lea

In article , Noëlle Morinière
writes
of course ! but when they work hard, I make them good cooking.
(and my english is even worse that Bernard said)
Noëlle

I have seen the photographs and the house looks lovely and the rent more
than reasonable. I have forwarded these details to some friends who are
interested.

--
Judith Lea

Has Weigela 'French Lace' already bloomed? Melinda Tennielle Gardening 5 16-04-2003 03:32 AM
French name Pat London United Kingdom 1 14-03-2003 11:01 PM
Free translation of your website in french ! Roger Lhoest Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 06-02-2003 07:24 PM
Quotes was ( OT _ The French Are What?) Snooze Ponds 7 30-01-2003 10:45 PM
OT _ The French Are What? Walter P. Schlomer Ponds 19 30-01-2003 07:45 PM