GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Clematis armandii (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/8988-clematis-armandii.html)

D.A. Beauregard 16-12-2002 09:00 PM

Clematis armandii

In article ,
PaulK wrote:

Tropical look: Clematis armandii

That reminds me of something I was meaning to ask--if I take cuttings from
a Clematis armandii now, and give them reasonable light and temperature,
will I get them to root? Or do I have to wait a few months?

Best wishes
Daniel

Charlie Pridham 16-12-2002 09:31 PM

Clematis armandii

"D.A. Beauregard" wrote in message
In article ,
PaulK wrote:

Tropical look: Clematis armandii

That reminds me of something I was meaning to ask--if I take cuttings from
a Clematis armandii now, and give them reasonable light and temperature,
will I get them to root? Or do I have to wait a few months?

Best wishes
Daniel

--

Best time is just after they have flowered,