GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Do you want to go shopping for garden furniture in Amsterdam? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/89963-do-you-want-go-shopping-garden-furniture-amsterdam.html)

tvgirl 18-02-2005 03:45 PM

Do you want to go shopping for garden furniture in Amsterdam?

Come away with us to Amsterdam on the hunt for garden bargains for a brand new BBC1 series.

We are looking for couples to join us and our shopping expert Kimberly Cohen, on a weekend away to go shopping for 'everything in your garden' which we hope will be a fraction of the price back home! Not only will we be picking up tulip bulbs but much much more!!

If you are planning to splash out on some new items for yourself or your home in the next 6 months, coming away with us could allow you to buy those items at a huge saving. Rest assured, the trip is on us but you will pick up the tab on whatever you choose to take home.

If you are interested in taking part in this brand new BBC1 series, please send us an email telling us what goods you are planning to buy in the coming months, your contact details including telephone number and a photo. Email:
Alternatively by post to: Foreign Exchange, Reef Television, 8 Upper St Martin’s Lane, London, WC2H 9DL

Mike 18-02-2005 08:49 PM

, your contact details including telephone number
and a photo.

?

Will you only have us if we are photogenic then?????

Mike
Old. Short. Ugly. Bald. No teeth. No Hair. Skint.

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Lanc Bomber Fly Past

Gary Woods 18-02-2005 09:58 PM

"Mike" wrote:

Old. Short. Ugly. Bald. No teeth. No Hair. Skint.

Only the last disqualifies you.