Old 17-12-2002, 05:27 PM
Essjay001

Default High Hedges Bill

Any one who wants to see the High Hedges Bill in a Word.doc format in it's
entirety can access it through this address
http://uk.msnusers.com/STEPHENJAYSPL...s%20Bill%2Edoc

Steve R

Old 17-12-2002, 07:32 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

In message , Essjay001
writes
Any one who wants to see the High Hedges Bill in a Word.doc format in it's
entirety can access it through this address
http://uk.msnusers.com/STEPHENJAYSPL...s%20Bill%2Edoc

It would be helpful to mention that you will need to be logged in with a
MS .NETpassport or somesuch to access this.
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ:
Old 17-12-2002, 07:45 PM
bnd777

The bill is still only dealing with the light loss caused bu high hedges and
does nothing to address the problems of being unable to grow what you like
on the other side or the piles of rubbish/cuttings which land on your side
when an unreasonable neighbour owns the hedge

Old 19-12-2002, 07:47 PM
bnd777

I know you only put it in word format its the idiots at D of E who wrote it
Clearly they do not have unreasonable neighbours to deal with

"Essjay001" wrote in message
I only put it in word format I did not write it!

Old 19-12-2002, 08:11 PM
Essjay001

I too have some shite neighbours but the HHB is about hedges specifically
and not shite neighbours. There are other ways of dealing with them.

Steve R

bnd777 scribbled:

Old 19-12-2002, 08:31 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

In message , bnd777
writes
I know you only put it in word format its the idiots at D of E who wrote it

Actually it isn't a Government bill, so unlikely to have been written by
anyone (idiot or not) in the DEFRA.

It has a very specific remit, to try and give so redress to people who
suffer from problems caused by high hedges neighbouring their land (one
aspect of 'problem neighbours).

I doubt that it would be possible to legislate effectively against
people being pains in the butt, or just plain awkward gits.

Old 19-12-2002, 11:23 PM
bnd777

Yup if only anyone could find a way to legislate against "pain in the butts
"

"Chris French and Helen Johnson" wrote in
message ...
In message , bnd777
writes

Old 21-12-2002, 01:51 AM

*
"Chris French and Helen Johnson"
wrote in message
In message ,

Essjay001
writes

Any one who wants to see the High Hedges Bill in a Word.doc

format in it's
entirety can access it through this address

http://uk.msnusers.com/STEPHENJAYSPL...s%20Bill%2Edoc

It would be helpful to mention that you will need to be logged in

with a*MS .NETpassport or somesuch to access this.

But*YOU know that!
*

No I didn't, not until I followed the url you gave.

I think the address says**"msnusers"

So? that mean s little to me, or most other urglers I should think.

If you would like me to email you a copy I would be glad to do so
or anyone else for that matter

It's ok, I've read the pdf original.
Old 21-12-2002, 09:54 AM
Essjay001

Chris French and Helen Johnson scribbled:

But YOU know that!
No I didn't, not until I followed the url you gave.

So whats your beef?

I think the address says "msnusers"

So? that mean s little to me, or most other urglers I should think.

I don't think you give people enough credit for working things out. As you
found out it's not difficult.

If you would like me to email you a copy I would be glad to do so
or anyone else for that matter

It's ok, I've read the pdf original.

So now you are happy. Stop whinging

Old 21-12-2002, 05:55 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

In message , Essjay001
writes
Chris French and Helen Johnson scribbled:

But YOU know that!
No I didn't, not until I followed the url you gave.

So whats your beef?

snip

So now you are happy.

I am always was.

Stop whinging

I never was whinging, I was just suggesting that it's be helpful/polite
to other people to have mentioned that you would need to be registered
with MSN to gain access.

I'm on cable, someone on dialup may have been less happy to have dialled
up and found they needed to register.

Old 28-12-2002, 11:13 PM
bnd777

Local Councils are only interested in difficult neighbours if they are
Council tenants
Otherwise they simply do not want to know

Old 29-12-2002, 09:23 AM
Essjay001

Then maybe we need to get a NG together to discuss difficult neighbours and
share info on what does work.

ESS

bnd777 scribbled:

Old 29-12-2002, 04:07 PM
bnd777

Wonderful idea

legislation on high hedges Serial # @@@@@ United Kingdom 1 12-11-2003 09:03 PM
High Hedges Gilbert United Kingdom 9 13-05-2003 07:44 PM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 13 20-04-2003 06:26 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( Dave Millman Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 20-04-2003 06:26 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM