GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hayter Mower Service (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/90020-hayter-mower-service.html)

NWalch 19-02-2005 08:19 PM

Hayter Mower Service

Any idea what the going rate is for a Hayter mower service (Harrier 41 push model).

Nick

Emrys Davies 19-02-2005 10:59 PM

http://www.mowers-online.co.uk/itmidx8.htm

http://tinyurl.com/59d26

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

om...

Colin Jacobs 20-02-2005 12:44 PM

They are quite easy to service yourself. You can download manuals off line
if this is any help. Just type in your serial no on the Hayter site.
CJ
om...

NWalch 20-02-2005 03:01 PM

Thanks but it doesnt ive any prices for servicing.

I wondered what the usual rate is before I rang the local dealer.

Nick

Emrys Davies 20-02-2005 07:00 PM

Cheltenham Mower Services describe their servicing services at
http://www.mowers-online.co.uk/msgs.htm and they give their e-mail
address which is

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

om...

NWalch 20-02-2005 09:37 PM

"Colin Jacobs" wrote in message ...
They are quite easy to service yourself. You can download manuals off line
if this is any help. Just type in your serial no on the Hayter site.
CJ
"NWalch" wrote in message
om...
Any idea what the going rate is for a Hayter mower service (Harrier 41

push model).

Nick

I need to have it serviced by a dealer to get the 3 year warrenty.