GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New mower.. anyone tried it? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/90035-new-mower-anyone-tried.html)

a.c. 20-02-2005 01:27 PM

New mower.. anyone tried it?

Yesterday, whilst channel flicking, I saw an advert for a mower
(electric) It was a gardenia mower. It looked really good, but alas, my
Dutch isn't up to following the entire narration and pretty much none
of what I would like to have been able to translate.
The mower has swiveling front wheels, like a supermarket trolly and it
looked like an idea that would limit wheel streaks in very damp
grass/ground, but it's an electric mower so...?
That aside, there was a central shaft instead of the two sided handles.
Furthermore (furthermower (-:... ok, suit yourselvs) this handle could
be adjusted up or down, to accomodate the persons's height... in as far
as I could tell not understanding the narration.
It might be just for transportation ease.
The handle could also be flicked to one side (to the right on the
demo... I would prefer to the left) and this gave greater ease with the
bag's accessibility.
Well, it looked like a piece of new innovation. Gardenia are good up to
that point.