Old 25-12-2002, 08:17 AM
Mike

Default CHRISTMAS DAY

Christmas Day greetings to one and all.

What has Santa bought you?

Best wishes all

Mike

http://www.collingwoodassoc.org.uk/ Reunion. Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
River Class Assn Dinner Leamington Spa Sept 20th 2003.
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Reunion October 2003 Isle of Wight.
National Service (RAF) Association reunion. Nov 2003 Scarborough.

Old 25-12-2002, 10:24 AM
david

What has Santa bought you?

Well seems as if he has left a dry day and a load of birds singing their
heads off thismorning.
Looked out and there was a blackbird, thrush chaffinch robin a pair of blue
tits and a great tit, all within 39 ft of the window as I opened the
curtains.
Looks almost like spring.

Happy Xmas everyone

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Old 25-12-2002, 12:57 PM
Mike

In article , Dwayne
writes

A very beautiful day,

don't know where you are, but here on the Isle of Wight it is a very
sunny and warm day :-))

good health, and probably several garden seed/plant
catalogs in the mail tomorrow.

Joan and I have received a lot of Travel Tokens from the children
towards our Cruise in September :-))

A merry Christmas to all of you also.

And to everyone.

Joan and Mike
GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD :
When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're
down there.

Old 25-12-2002, 01:19 PM
Dwayne

A very beautiful day, good health, and probably several garden seed/plant
catalogs in the mail tomorrow. A merry Christmas to all of you also.
Dwayne

news

------

Old 25-12-2002, 02:28 PM
Anne Middleton/Harold Walker

and........a very good one to y'all over the other side of the big
pond......along came the birds for their breakfast, along with the squirrels
and earlier in the day a coyote....later in the day will come the snow mixed
with rain and a jolly good time will be had by all.

Harold.......Cape Cod.

Old 25-12-2002, 02:48 PM
Gary Woods

"david" wrote:

What has Santa bought you?

To the American colonies:

A huge snowstorm, but delayed enough that I can get to the in-laws for mass
quantities of food.

Some nice presents to give them.

Some odd presents, wrapped in newspaper, to continue an old tradition.

Abundant reminders that life goes on. Which is just fine.

Cheers, all!

Old 25-12-2002, 05:34 PM
Zizz

"Mike" wrote in message
news
Christmas Day greetings to one and all.

What has Santa bought you?

Best wishes all

Mike

------
http://www.collingwoodassoc.org.uk/ Reunion. Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
River Class Assn Dinner Leamington Spa Sept 20th 2003.
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Reunion October 2003 Isle of Wight.
National Service (RAF) Association reunion. Nov 2003 Scarborough.

12 degrees, sun shining and dreaming of at least 3 feet of snow ;-)
Happy Xmas

Old 25-12-2002, 06:35 PM
Steve

Like wise!!!
He's brought a beautiful day and lots of toys for the c-h-i-l-d-r-e-n
amongst us.
Mom has had a hippeastrum so we all have something to look forward to.
Ah well now for dinner and a long rest.

Best wishes
Steve
Rural Bewdley - Worcestershire

Old 25-12-2002, 07:02 PM
Mike

In article , Steve webmaster@ffo
restscouts.freeuk.com writes

Ah well now for dinner and a long rest.

(after the washing up?) ;-(

Talking of washing up, comments on this please.

Mother in Law is with us for of couple of days. We have a dish washer.
Mother in Law is at the Kitchen sink as I write this, washing up, by
hand. :-?

Old 25-12-2002, 08:49 PM
Steve

Mike,
If she's happy leave her alone - just listen to the peace and quiet!!!
Steve

Old 25-12-2002, 08:51 PM
Steve

Further:
Mike,

If she's happy leave her alone - just listen to the peace and quiet!!!
Steve

Does she use MARIGOLDS?
Steve

Old 25-12-2002, 08:55 PM
sjb

On Wed, 25 Dec 2002 19:02:52 +0000, Mike
wrote:

In article , Steve webmaster@ffo
restscouts.freeuk.com writes

Ah well now for dinner and a long rest.

(after the washing up?) ;-(

Talking of washing up, comments on this please.

Mother in Law is with us for of couple of days. We have a dish washer.
Mother in Law is at the Kitchen sink as I write this, washing up, by
hand. :-?

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when she finds out about the
dishwasher...
--
stuart
is at news\at/boxatrix\dot/co\dot/uk
Old 25-12-2002, 09:24 PM
Jon Green

Mike wrote:

Christmas Day greetings to one and all.

What has Santa bought you?

A small, wriggly female-type person; by forceps, 9lbs 4oz, three days
ago. All three of us doing well; all three utterly knackered.

Jon ("Just call me Dad!")
--
SPAM BLOCK IN USE! Replace 'deadspam' with 'green-lines' to reply in email.
Want a free solution to email spam? Try http://www.deadspam.com/
Old 26-12-2002, 07:21 AM
Vera Gade

In article , Jon Green
wrote:

Mike wrote:

Christmas Day greetings to one and all.

What has Santa bought you?

A small, wriggly female-type person; by forceps, 9lbs 4oz, three days
ago. All three of us doing well; all three utterly knackered.

Jon ("Just call me Dad!")

THAT was really something - a small Christmas-Rose, I suppose? Grattis!
Vera

--
VERA GADE NORRKOPING
VERA @GADE.SE
Old 26-12-2002, 09:15 AM
Natalie

"Jon Green" wrote in message
Mike wrote:

Christmas Day greetings to one and all.

What has Santa bought you?

A small, wriggly female-type person; by forceps, 9lbs 4oz, three days
ago. All three of us doing well; all three utterly knackered.

Jon ("Just call me Dad!")

Congratulations Jon. What are you calling her?

Your Christmas's will never be the same!

Natalie