GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   HAPPY NEW YEAR (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9051-happy-new-year.html)

Natalie 31-12-2002 11:21 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Wishing all my friends in URG (but not their pests!) a very happy and
healthy 2003!

Natalie

Sue & Bob Hobden 31-12-2002 02:27 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR

"Natalie" wrote in message ...
Wishing all my friends in URG (but not their pests!) a very happy and
healthy 2003!

Thank you Natalie :-) and a Happy and green New Year to you and every other
gardener here.
Seed catalogues at the ready, the new season (and the dreams) starts now.
:-)
--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.

sacha 31-12-2002 02:30 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR

in article , Sue & Bob Hobden at
wrote on 31/12/02 2:27 pm:

"Natalie" wrote in message ...
Wishing all my friends in URG (but not their pests!) a very happy and
healthy 2003!

Thank you Natalie :-) and a Happy and green New Year to you and every other
gardener here.
Seed catalogues at the ready, the new season (and the dreams) starts now.
:-)
--

And the same from us to all urglers and their families. Hope everyone has a
very happy 2003.

Karen 01-01-2003 09:51 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy new year everyone, and thank you all so much for all your help and
advice in 2002 whilst I have been reclaiming our back garden......I'm
starting on the front in 2003 so there'll be lots more questions :-)

Karen