Old 04-01-2003, 11:36 AM
Tony Lance

Default Big Bertha Thing blogs

Big Bertha Thing handcart

1. Gardening section of Daily Telegraph, on Saturday
17th November 2001, shows full front page spread
picture of pin-wheel rickshaw.
2. For another picture see;-
http://tonylance.mybravenet.com/pinwheel.html
3. Both show load perfectly distributed.
4. Both are idealized pictures of a rickshaw that does
not exist.
5. A 19th century cheque-book journalist requested a
picture of an unnusual rickshaw, which was promised
for tomorrow.
6. A portrait painter, a landscape artist and a
cartoonist submitted quotes, which the cartoonist won.
7. A wheelborrow uses straight arm technology.
8. In common with a handcart, the so called pin-wheel
rickshaw, uses bent arm technology.
9. It is physically impossible and so unviable.
10. This is a scientific cartoon, some work, some don't.

Thank you,
Tony Lance

http://download.tiscali.be/files/dos...ttronici-1.htm
DOS Spreadsheet Software
Matrix freeware spreadsheet

Old 10-07-2003, 01:59 AM
Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing Faculty
(Sequel to battle)
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://tonylance.mybravenet.com/faculty.html
Access page 600K ZIP file
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including sci.med

301 files from the second battle of cyberspace.

Students Research Faculty

1. Existence
2. Zero interference
3. Foundation (Students, tutors or funding)
4. Articles (See Armistice terms)
5. Publications (See overview)
6. Projects (Pastures, Moisture, Big Bertha, Strategic Studies)
7. Staff (First Aid Tent, volunteers, moderators)
8. Access (All user or staff only.)
9. SRF Classical Astronomy (see OUSA Research, All user)
10. SRF Net Access Policy (See OUSA Research, All user)
11. SRF Los Alamos (see Armistice terms, OUSA Research, restricted access.)
12. SRF Big Bertha (See SRF Los Alamos, staff only.)
13. SRF Strategic Studies (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
14. SRF Specification (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
15. SRF Mathematics (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
16. SRF Prototype (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
17. SRF Yesterslaggings (SRF Net Access Policy, all user)
18. OUSA Classical Particle (OUSA Research, All user)

Big Bertha Thing galios

Nobody understood a thing he said, when he was alive.
After he was dead, they decided that he had done a good job.
The Galios Theory branch of mathematics bears his name.
Now they are trying to teach me, what he did in the first place.
Do you think that the penny will drop, before it becomes posthumous?

Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing chronicles

Did you hear the one about the chinese historian, Wan Thing the Just,
also called Just Wan Thing?
1. He does not exist.
2. He is a contradiction in terms.
3. He is a student of mythology.
4. You cannot write history by enforcing it.
5. Unofficial history is not an executable offense.
6. The errors and omissions page is bigger than the book.
7. He is a storyteller of the chinese diaspora.
8. Politics makes poor history.
9. He is a bigger liar than I am.
10.The father of lies, wishes he had written it.
11.The ancient greeks had the decency to call it myths and legends.
12.It is a 6000 year long political diatribe.
13.He invented '1984 newspeak.'
14.His name is mandarin, princeling and warlord.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:09 AM
Chris Norton

-------------snipped-------------------

A serious case of cross posting I think.

Wee question for the outlook express users.
When you reply to a post that is obviously crossposted do you get an
option to post to all newsgroups or just the one you read to?

Agent at least allows you to do this but it`s still not as good as my
alltime fave newsreader but there we go, I`m not with that ISP.
Old 10-07-2003, 06:25 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

"Chris wrote in message ...
-------------snipped-------------------

A serious case of cross posting I think.

Wee question for the outlook express users.
When you reply to a post that is obviously crossposted do you get an
option to post to all newsgroups or just the one you read to?

Agent at least allows you to do this but it`s still not as good as my
alltime fave newsreader but there we go, I`m not with that ISP.

When you click reply OE opens a window which shows the Newsgroups your post
will go to, the subject, a blank line to enable you to send a copy to
someone, and then the large box for your post which already includes the
original and details so you can delete/add as much as you like to any or all
of them.
The only thing I find unhelpful is the automatic placing of the curser at
the top but it's not a problem as I always delete most of the details etc.

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.

Old 12-08-2003, 01:43 AM
Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing debit

UK big banks have now made debit cards mandatory.
1. Every cheque book has a debit card.
2. You do not sign agreement for debit card.
3. Lost or stolen cards must be cancelled.
4. Insure debit cards for 1000 pounds sterling.
5. For every 8 pounds loss charged to the customer, the bank can
lend 92 pounds. (Multiplier)
6. Cheque guarantee card included.
7. Cash Card included.
8. Phantom withdrawals included.
9. 50 pounds cashback at supermarkets.
10. 250 pounds 'Hole-in-the-wall' withdrawals.
11. 100 pounds Post Office and bank withdrawals.
12. How do you prove that you have cut the card up and disposed of it?
13. How do you prove that you did not use it before destruction?
14. Cut the card up and give to your solicitor or third party for
safe-keeping. (Escrow)
15. The survival of the banks depends on putting customers to the
sword. (Barbaric) Obviously not all customers, just enough.
16. Unauthorized access to debit card accounts, includes both
criminals and bank insiders, which seem to be synonymous.
17. Authorized access to debit card accounts, includes bank
insiders, grazing on the customers like milk cows, in their
official capacity, as per job description.
18. You no longer need to prove this in a court of law, since it is
endemic and ubiquitous. (Common knowledge) Case law sufficient
for class action.

Old 12-08-2003, 05:25 AM
Chu Mai Fat

"Tony Lance" wrote in message
[...]

Shouldn't you put on your tin-foil hat and take this over to
alt.raving.nutcase.conspiracy-theorists?

Old 13-08-2003, 11:34 PM
Tony Lance

http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/faculty.html
[...]

Big Bertha Thing NASA II

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...c 33f8ee2f,69

Hi James,
Further to your above link, you have missed one or two sub-plots:-
1. Case documentation has been published on my web site.
2. My nbci web site has been closed.
3. You did not do this.
4. The opposition did it. (3rd Battle of Cyberspace)
5. You do not believe the opposition exists.
6. All Big Bertha Thing postings on that Saturday had the same prefix.
7. NASA would tell you to shut up.
8. Thank you for calling me Tony.
9. There is no problem my end.
10. A rocket scientist counts double.
11. John Prescott, Minister of the Crown counts double.
12. Ken Livingstone, Mayor of Greater London counts double.
13. Both have appointed directors to LPFA. (see mayor)
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/mayor.html
14. Pensions Ombudsman's judgements cannot be enforced on these directors.
15. Magna Carta does not apply; they are above the law.
16. It is feudal personal political patronage; all opticians to a man.
Thank you,
Tony Lance

http://users.mweb.co.za/d/da/dalen/tclockex.htm
PC Date, Time and Systems Monitor
Keep site owners from using too much of your computer
systems resources, with free software.

Systems info:-
dd/MM/yy h':'m'Sy'S'CP'C'MM'L
When Sys is equal to zero, then windows crashes due to shortage of
resources. Use Ctrl Alt Del to restart.
Old 21-10-2003, 11:22 PM
Tony Lance

[...]

Big Bertha Thing testament

New Testament Rosary

1. The Angel Tells of the Virgin Birth.
2. The Blessing of John the Baptist in the Womb by the Unborn Christ.(13 weeks)
3. The Birth of Our Lord.
4. The Purification of Our Lady and the Presentation of Our Lord.
5. The Finding in the Temple.
6. The Baptism of Our Lord in the Jordan. (Luke 3)
7. The Wedding at Cana. (John 2)
8. The New Covenant Doctrines of Christ From the Sermon of the Mount. (Matthew 5, 6, 7)
9. The Transfiguration of Christ with Moses and Elias. (Matthew 17)
10. The Last Supper. (Matthew 26)
11. The Agony in the Garden.
12. The Scourging at the Pilar.
13. The Crowning With Thorns.
14. The Carrying of the Cross.
15. The Crucifixion.
16. The Resurrection.
17. The Ascension into Heaven.
18. The Coming Down of the Holy Ghost.
19. The Assumption into Heaven.
20. The Crowning of Our Lady Queen of Heaven.
(1st five Joyfull, 2nd five Luminous, 3rd five Sorrowful, 4th five Glorious.)

Old Testament Rosary
by Tony Lance

1. The Promise of Hannah. (I Kings 1) Birth of Samuel.
2. The Three Angels Visit Abraham. (Genesis 18) Birth of Isaac.
3. The Betrothal of Ruth. (Ruth 3) Stranger and great-grandmother of David.
4. The Offering up of Isaac by Abraham. (Genesis 22)
5. The Finding of Joseph in Egypt by Jacob. (Genesis 46)
6. The Saving of Moses From the Bullrushes. (Exodus 2)
7. The Feast in the Temple for the Rechabites. (Jeremias 35)
8. The Covenant of Moses on Mount Sinai. (Exodus 19)
9. The Forty Day Walk of Elias. (III Kings 19)
10. The Writing on the Wall. (Daniel 5) The Fall of Empires.
11. The Water Dungeon of Jeremias. (Jeremias 38) The Babylonian Transmigration for 70
years.
12. The Deriding of David by the Kinsman of Saul. (II Kings 16) The Fall of Jerusalem.
13. The Robing of Mordecai as a King. (Esther 6) From Death Row to First Minister.
14. The Ark is Carried for Forty Years. (Numbers 14) The Entry into the Promised Land.
15. The Execution of Jonah. (Jonah 1) The City of Nineveh Wears Sackcloth and Ashes.
16. The Raising to Life by the Tomb of Eleusius. (IV Kings 13)
17. The Taking up of Elias in the Fiery Chariot. (IV Kings 2)
18. The Spirit of Moses Comes Down on the Judges. (Numbers 11) The Law of Precident Cases.
19. The Slaying of Holofernes by Judith. (Judith 13) The Treasure to the 12 tribes.
20. The Crowning of Esther Queen of Susan. (Esther 2) The Decree of Pogrom is reversed.

Rosary Intentions for each decade of St. Louis Marie de Montfort
Luminous Mysteries by Tony Lance

Lord through thy Holy Mother that we may:-
1. know true humility.
2. have charity one for another.
3. love poverty.
4. have purity of body and soul.
5. obtain Divine Wisdom.
6. be free from Original Sin.(Wet head saying 'I baptise you in the name of the
Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen')
7. give grace one to another.
8. enlighten one another.
9. obtain Union with Christ.(3 Nights of Soul) St.John of the Cross
Battle vices and deny 5 physical senses.
(Pictures, icons and Rock and Roll.)
Battle ghosts of old vices and deny spiritual senses.
(Old sins plague you for second time.) Visions, Locutions and tears.
All else gone except the love of God.
(Last of all the memory is perfected. It gets worse first.)
10. break bread together.
11. have perfect contrition.
12. know mortification.
13. have contempt for the world.
14. have patience in crosses.
15. obtain repentance for sinners, perserverance in grace for the just and reief for the
Holy Souls in Purgatory.
16. love thee and be fervent in they service.
17. love Heaven our true home.
18. have the True Devotion to Her.(Sign Prayer of Thanksgiving from Ecclesiasticus 51.)
Annual Preparation. 12 days seek Contempt for World, 6 days each know self, Mary and
Christ.
19. know the Holy Ghost.
20. obtain perserverance in grace for the just and the crown of Heavenly Glory.

NB. Douai-Rheims cross reference links.
The Sermon on the Mount.
Mark 1,14:15
Matthew 4,12:17
Matthew 5,3
Luke 6,20

NB. Parallels between old and new testament rosary event readings.
They had no wine, yet drank it.
Others had wine and drank not.
One was crowned with thorns and crucified.
Another robed as a king and decreed to hang.
One was scourged at the pillar.
Another derided at the head of a whole column of soldiers.
One was found with the wise men.
Another was found, as the wisest man in Egypt.
Elizabeth and Rachel were barren and both bore child.
One was crucified. and descended into Hell (Limbo), for three days.
Another walked the plank and was swallowed by a whale, for three days.
One was born in a stable.
Another betrothed in a barn.
One was crowned Queen of Heaven.
Another crowned Queen of an empire.
One rose up into Heaven.
Another was taken up in a fiery chariot.
One was baptised in the Jordan.
Another was saved from the bullrushes.
That is 10 out of 20 direct parallels.
The other 10 are more nuanced, but who can tell?

NB. The Original Divine Office of the Church was Simply to Read Book Of Psalms Once a
Week.
(Divisions into days and hours can be the 15 minute segments as follows.) 3 by 7
Each psalm is followed by the prayer. Glory by to the Father and to the Son and to the
Holy Ghost, as it was in the beggining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
1-9 10-17 18-24 (25-32 33-37 38-44) 45-53 54-60 61-67 (68-72 73-77 78-84)
85-89 90-98 99-104 (105-109 110-117 118-118) 119-131 132-139 140-150

NB. On meditation and contemplation.
You have to dig the field before you can watch the flowers grow. Both are problem solving.

Dread Visions Six Harms
By Tony Lance
(Based on the writings of St.John of the Cross; the Mystic Doctor of the Church.)

Faith fails, replaced by a vision sensible.
What we see is more real, than God invisible.
Visions turn the spirit from its flight Heavenward.
Had Mary Magdallen touched the feet of the Lord.

Then grounded in faith, would she never be.
How can we hold this vision dearer than Thee.
In nakedness of spirit, hold ourselves renouncible.
Grace fails, imperceptible forsaken for perceptible.

The gift becomes a right, which denies the gift.
Decide the vision not from God, with Satan left.
Seeking after visions is a sinfull occasion.
Turning into diabolical, that divine vision.

With the Devil disguised, as an angel of light,
And man too ignorant, to even take fright.
Grace cannot be rejected; into the soul infused.
The taint of evil can be rejected, by vision refused.

Old 22-11-2003, 04:34 AM
Tony Lance

[...]

Big Bertha Thing filter

On sci.astro I just had a look at Xnews killfile.(14/7/01)
There are one or two problems.
1. Free NNTP server access is a Warez activity.
2. PGP probably has a CIA back door.
3. Bertha subject filter will be valid for the duration.
4. NTK.net suggests killfile needs to be too big.
5. 301 files most wanted list is represented by precious few.
6. Killfile is part of the problem, not the solution.
7. NTK.net advocates invitation only filter.
8. NTK.net regrets the victims whose innocent postings are deleted.
9. Xnews is free and written by Luu Tran. (news.software.readers)
10. Filter is two-edged sword. (censorship and persecution)
11. Linux type collaboration is worst case scenario.
12. For solution see Big Bertha Thing format,as follows:-
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/format.html
Thank you,
Tony Lance

RPN Scientific Calculator Software
http://archives.math.utk.edu/softwar...s/jkcalc/.html
JKCalc Reverse Polish Notation scientific calculator,
with QUAD precision. free
Old 19-12-2003, 11:42 PM
Tony Lance

[...]

Big Bertha Thing corporate

1. What happened to the guys on the most wanted list?
2. Corporate America opened fire with an industrial
strength denial of service attack.
3. It was complete with worm virus.
4. 150K mailbox postings.
5. Daily basis.
6. Unlimited smtp mailboxes and names.
7. Ownership of smtp mailbox provider.
8. This is a proprietorial interest in Usenet newsgroup
postings.
9. Big Bertha is now on the list.
10. A sustainable defense would be nice.
11. When the guns fall silent, the battle will be over.
12. There were enough shells for 42 months, without
recycling.

Big Bertha Thing binary

The defense is of course binary; the old one two.
You need two filters.
The first blocks mailbox entry and strips out the from
mailbox address, for disclosure.
It uses mailbox address or sufix to select postings.
The second uses partial strings.
Any portion of the mailbox address or subject line to
select postings.
It flags them as deleted and moves them to the trashcan.
The trashcan auto-deletes before the mailbox fills up.
Lastly you need vacation auto-reply and a mailing list,
with an smtp mailbox.
The replies from auto reply tell you which mailboxes are
closed.
The mailing list replies confirms which mailboxes are open.

NB There may be another case with the same protaganist:-
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain