GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cats or FAQs? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9073-cats-faqs.html)

Jim 04-01-2003 12:16 PM

Cats or FAQs?

I want to deter cats from coming in through a certain part
of my garden (they sit there to ambush birds and small
mammals). What's best? (Apart from my dog who can't be on
guard all day :) Is it possible to buy something that smells
bad to cats? Dogbreath perhaps...? This may be in a FAQ and
if so, apologies for posting again, but I can't see the
FAQs.... Thanks, Jim.
--
To reply by email, go to my address and take out the dog.

Chris French and Helen Johnson 04-01-2003 02:44 PM

Cats or FAQs?

In message , Jim
writes
I want to deter cats from coming in through a certain part
of my garden

his may be in a FAQ and
if so, apologies for posting again, but I can't see the
FAQs.

You missed the 'abc for nwecomers...' post (posted earlier today) which
has a link to the urg faqs.

The URG 'Damned Cats' FAQ (which may or may not answer you question) is
at:

http://www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/faqcats1.htm
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ:

Barry Watts 06-01-2003 07:10 PM

Cats or FAQs?

A neighbour here in Essex fills glass bottles with water, and leaves them
laying
around the garden foliage. He swears these keep the cats at bay. I can't
imagine how....

Baz