GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   agapanthus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/90797-agapanthus.html)

Tiger303 11-03-2005 12:20 PM

agapanthus

planning to plant some in a pot in near future, just wondering what soil they like? what feeding do they need, and what winter protection will they need come autumn05

thanks

keith ;-\) 11-03-2005 02:33 PM

I would use JI compost,pot into a pot just big enough they like to be
restricted to flower well.Keep frost free.Some do fine planted in the
garden,mine originally were but I moved house and took them with me.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.