GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Low decorative hedging (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/90934-low-decorative-hedging.html)

Broadback 14-03-2005 05:03 PM

Low decorative hedging

I wish to make a low decorative hedge, is Buxus sempervirens my best
bet? If not what? Also a good source for whatever is recommended please?
TIA
--
Please do not email me at
All emails to that address are automatically

keith ;-\) 14-03-2005 08:01 PM

Soil type,location, space you've got and its use,i.e. hedging for
boundary,formal herb garden or for dividing your garden?

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.

Broadback 14-03-2005 10:23 PM

keith ;-) wrote:

Soil type,location, space you've got and its use,i.e. hedging for
boundary,formal herb garden or for dividing your garden?

Imported top soil on top of clay bound gravel. Low lying North
Staffordshire, low hedge to divide my garden.