GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Asparagus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9096-asparagus.html)

Paul Mc Cann 08-01-2003 07:15 PM

Asparagus

Having missed my opportunity tp purchase last year I now can't find
all my notes ;-(

Any recommendations on varieties and source ?

Paul Mc Cann

Dwayne 09-01-2003 01:58 PM

Asparagus

Get the ones that are bred to grow large and totally male.
They wont be totally male, but do the best you can. I would also get roots
that are 2 years old so you can enjoy them earlier. Good luck. Dwayne