GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [OT] Ricin | Government Censorship (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9101-%5Bot%5D-ricin-%7C-re-government-censorship.html)

Warwick Michael Dumas 09-01-2003 07:01 PM

[OT] Ricin | Government Censorship

(Nick Maclaren) wrote in message ...
Has anyone seen the picture of the castor oil plant in the Independent?

POLITICS

I am pretty certain that they were asked to print something else so as
not to give terrorists ideas - ignoring the fact that any terrorist
clued up enough to extract ricin won't be getting ideas from there.
Why does the government regard the British public as its number one
enemy?

This has been done more than once before, and admitted in public, so
I am not merely hypothesising conspiracies.

END POLITICS - I wish!

I don't get it anyway. Maybe I missed something, but didn't some guy
just try and poison a couple of people with it? Not really very
savoury conduct perhaps but is it really world trade centre? It's just
mediocre headlinery.

Warwick Dumas

www.members.tripod.com/ecuqe

"If Adolf Hitler were here today, they'd send a limousine anyway."
- the late Joe Strummer