GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Floriales in Liege (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9111-floriales-liege.html)

Joe McElvenney 11-01-2003 11:06 AM

Floriales in Liege

Hi,

My brother has asked me to do a net-search for information
about a 'Floriales' (not sure of the spelling) in Liege, Belgium.
I've found some but nothing in respect of Liege. If anybody has
any information or pointers to this, he would be obliged. I think
that the Dutch have a once-a-decade extravaganza also called a
Floriales, so maybe this is a generic term.

Thanks in advance - Joe

JennyC 11-01-2003 11:32 AM

Floriales in Liege

"Joe McElvenney" wrote in message
Hi,

My brother has asked me to do a net-search for information
about a 'Floriales' (not sure of the spelling) in Liege, Belgium.
I've found some but nothing in respect of Liege. If anybody has
any information or pointers to this, he would be obliged. I think
that the Dutch have a once-a-decade extravaganza also called a
Floriales, so maybe this is a generic term.

Thanks in advance - Joe

Here's their website:
http://www.floraliesliege.be/en/index.html

The Dutch version is called the Floriade and was held last year.
Jenny

Joe McElvenney 11-01-2003 12:05 PM

Floriales in Liege

Jenny,

Thank you for that. Now that I know what and where it is, I
can go look at travel arrangements.

Thanks again - Joe