GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tar Wash! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9114-tar-wash.html)

Terry Lynton 11-01-2003 12:25 PM

Tar Wash!

I have had a problem with getting hold of a tin of murphy's winter tar wash.
I have been told that it is out of production.any suggestions please as to
where
I may come across it. Or is there a similar product on the market.
I live in the Bristol area. I await with great anticipation. Regards.
Terence.

---

subbykins{Chrd} 17-01-2003 05:45 PM

Tar Wash!

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 12:25:51 -0000, "Terry Lynton"
wrote:

I have had a problem with getting hold of a tin of murphy's winter tar wash.
I have been told that it is out of production.any suggestions please as to
where
I may come across it. Or is there a similar product on the market.
I live in the Bristol area. I await with great anticipation. Regards.
Terence.

Try http://irvine.forgecom.co.uk/Chulmle...fm?ct_ref=6130
they sell Mortegg Tar Wash, I may not know much about gardening but
I'm a dab hand at a websearch!

"The only time you don't fail is the last time you try anything -- and it
works."

- William Strong

subbykins{Chrd}