Old 19-03-2005, 01:47 PM
VX

Default Basic free-standing 2-teir shelf sold anywhere?

I could really do with something to act as a small movable shelving unit for
my VERY small conservatory while various work is being carried out requiring
that any shelving be movable. I'd like to find something that can be moved
out of the way with the plants still on it without (preferably) having them
all sliding off when I pick it up. Failing that something simple that I can
move around but where I do have to remove the plants first would be better
than nothing.

What I'd like to find is a simple free-standing two-teir shelf ideally made
out of wire or metal so that light can pass through rather than be blocked by
the shelf/ves. Simple, small (3 feet long, 2 or 3 feet high).

Does anyone know of a web site that sells anything like this?
Any suggestions welcomed!

--
VX (remove alcohol for email)

--
VX (remove alcohol for email)

Old 19-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Mike

"VX" wrote in message
s.com...
[...]

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/search...iLandingParams
=type%3Dsearch%26query%3DMini%20Greenhouse%26hits% 3D10%26topCat%3D150554&sel
ectType=department&departmentName=Garden%20Centre& limitProducts=no

Hope that the above works, if not go to the B & Q site and call up Mini
Greenhouse

Mike

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past

Old 19-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Mike

Having done a copy and paste from the B&Q site for a mini greenhouse, on
checking up, this is not what we have. The one we, and our neighbours has,
is a lot smaller and is used as a mini Greenhouse within the greenhouse.
About 1 metre wide, 2 metres high and only about .5 metre deep.

Mike

Old 19-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Bob Hobden

"VX" wrote ...
[...]

Take a look at the Two Wests and Elliot site...

http://www.twowests.co.uk/TwoWestsSi...ookie%5Ftest=1

Loads of shelving units of every description including ones exactly as you
describe.

--
Regards
Bob

Old 19-03-2005, 11:53 PM
VX

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 18:15:56 +0000, Bob Hobden wrote
(in message ):

Take a look at the Two Wests and Elliot site...

http://www.twowests.co.uk/TwoWestsSi...cookie%5Ftest=
1

Loads of shelving units of every description including ones exactly as you
describe.

Good grief! Thanks, that's a useful site isn't it....

--
VX (remove alcohol for email)

Old 20-03-2005, 12:41 PM
Bob Hobden

"VX" wrote after
Bob replied

Take a look at the Two Wests and Elliot site...

http://www.twowests.co.uk/TwoWestsSi...cookie%5Ftest=
1

Loads of shelving units of every description including ones exactly as
you
describe.

Good grief! Thanks, that's a useful site isn't it....

Probably best to order a catalogue, I'm sure there are things in there that
aren't on the web site. We have used them occasionally over a number of
years and always had excellent service, some of their ordinary staging has
been in use with us for longer than I care to remember, and in warm humid
conditions too.