Old 21-03-2005, 01:46 PM
Uncle Charlie

Default Topsoil needed ! High Wycombe/Bucks area - any pointers ?

Hi need some decent quality top soil for my garden. In the Chiltern
area so ground is very chalky + high flint content. Could anyone
recommend a good nursey centre / farm where I could pick some up. Or
if someone wants to get rid off excees soil after a gardening project
I would be more than happy to collect it. Thanks very much for any
help.

Uncle C.
Old 21-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Emrys Davies

"Uncle Charlie" wrote in message
om...
Hi need some decent quality top soil for my garden. In the Chiltern
area so ground is very chalky + high flint content. Could anyone
recommend a good nursey centre / farm where I could pick some up. Or
if someone wants to get rid off excees soil after a gardening project
I would be more than happy to collect it. Thanks very much for any
help.

Uncle C.

http://www.cjdirectory.com/company.a...14019&pn=26370

Regards,