GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Agapanthus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/91274-agapanthus.html)

BWS 22-03-2005 06:52 PM

Agapanthus

Advice much appreciated thanks!

I still have lots of leaves on my now large agapanthus bulbs; should I
cut these off as I recommence watering and bring them back into life for
the summer?
--
Steve Jackson
Bablake Weather Station

Klara 23-03-2005 08:24 AM

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
If they are green live leaves, no. All my agapanthus are in pots,
and currently have smallish green healthy leaves; all they need is some
warm weather and a modicum of chicken-manure pellets.

I have been looking for chicken-manure pellets around here for weeks,
but no one seems to stock them this year. I haven't actually asked yet,
but I've begun to wonder whether there had been some new EC regulation
.... ?

--
Klara, Gatwick basin