GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Which Clematis? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/91444-clematis.html)

Gandalf 26-03-2005 08:48 AM

Which Clematis?

Morning campers, first posting and all that so be gentle with me. I need a clematis to associate with my "Pauls Himalayan Musk". I was thinking that for ease of pruning a group three or a viticella would be the best bet. Any suggestions?

TIA

Charlie Pridham 27-03-2005 10:52 AM

--
Gandalf

Abundance, Etoile Violette, sodertalje, Caerulea-Luxurians, Polish Spirit,
Emilia plater, all good depends what colour and season you want, for example
Etoile Violette (purple) starts here in late may while Vanessa (light blue)
does not start until late august.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk