GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   calla's outside ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/91562-callas-outside.html)

JennyC 28-03-2005 03:36 PM

calla's outside ?

My collection of Calla's has been in the garage, in pots, as per usual over the
winter.
I usually wait until they start to show above ground before putting them
outside.

Could I put them out already, or will this slow down growth?

Jenny

Mike Lyle 28-03-2005 03:43 PM

JennyC wrote:
My collection of Calla's has been in the garage, in pots, as per
usual over the winter.
I usually wait until they start to show above ground before putting
them outside.

Could I put them out already, or will this slow down growth?

Depends if they're ordinary ones or not: super calla's fragilistic.

--
Mike.