GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ipomoea indica (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/91699-ipomoea-indica.html)

Pam Moore 30-03-2005 05:01 PM

Ipomoea indica

Many thanks to all who replied so promptly, and for the info.
Now I have to have it...
I have found it on the Mulu site, but not at present available.
I have visited the Mulu nursery (Worcs) and they sell a lot of unusual
plants, and huge olive trees etc so I know they are reliable.
Anyone know anywhere else that sells it mail order?

Pam in Bristol

John 30-03-2005 08:57 PM

Pam Moore wrote:
Many thanks to all who replied so promptly, and for the info.
Now I have to have it...
I have found it on the Mulu site, but not at present available.
I have visited the Mulu nursery (Worcs) and they sell a lot of unusual
plants, and huge olive trees etc so I know they are reliable.
Anyone know anywhere else that sells it mail order?

Pam in Bristol

Hello Pam, The RHS Plant Finder give 4 varieties of thsi plant. Please see the
following link:
http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder...enus =Ipomoea

Shrubland Park Nurseries seem to be selling it at £7.25 - links below
http://www.shrublandparknurseries.co.uk/ipomoea.htm
http://www.shrublandparknurseries.co...servatory2.htm

Best of luck,
John

Pam Moore 31-03-2005 09:47 AM

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:57:13 GMT, John
wrote:

Pam Moore wrote:
Many thanks to all who replied so promptly, and for the info.
Now I have to have it...
I have found it on the Mulu site, but not at present available.
I have visited the Mulu nursery (Worcs) and they sell a lot of unusual
plants, and huge olive trees etc so I know they are reliable.
Anyone know anywhere else that sells it mail order?

Pam in Bristol

Hello Pam, The RHS Plant Finder give 4 varieties of thsi plant. Please see the
following link:
http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder...enus =Ipomoea

Shrubland Park Nurseries seem to be selling it at £7.25 - links below
http://www.shrublandparknurseries.co.uk/ipomoea.htm
http://www.shrublandparknurseries.co...servatory2.htm

Best of luck,
John

Thanks for that John
I should be able to get one from one of those! I will hope to hear
from Mulu that they have one in stock soon as I could get my daughter
to take me there to collect. It's worth a visit, near Evsham.

Pam in Bristol

Ang 31-03-2005 10:46 AM

Thanks Pam ...just taken a look at the Mulu site..and discovered its only a few miles away!!

Can see another purse being emptied soon

Ang

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Moore