GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden centre recommendation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/91829-garden-centre-recommendation.html)

Scooby Doo 02-04-2005 09:03 PM

Garden centre recommendation

Can some recommend a good garden centre in the Lewisham / Greenwich area.

Thanks

ZoeM 04-04-2005 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooby Doo
Can some recommend a good garden centre in the Lewisham / Greenwich area.

Thanks

I'm a bit further out than that (Bromley/Sidcup way) - so if you have a car...

Near me is Ruxley Manor (Sidcup way), which has a good range of plants and products. Also - if it's still there - just the other side of the Rotherhithe Tunnel (i.e. North side) has a great little garden centre, with lots of relatively cheap pots.

Sorry I can't help any more than that.

Zoe