GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Geraniums from Aldi (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/91886-geraniums-aldi.html)

Janet Bennett 03-04-2005 05:50 PM

Geraniums from Aldi

Bought some geraniums from Aldi a few weeks ago, potted them up - they look
very sick - what am I doing wrong?

--
Jan

Springtime 03-04-2005 06:14 PM

Are they overwatered? Geraniums originate from sunnier places than the UK.
Adult plants will tolerate wet feet for a while but prefer well drained
soil.
he smaller the plant the less they can tolerate wet feet..

w.g.s.hamm 03-04-2005 06:46 PM

"Janet Bennett" wrote in message
Bought some geraniums from Aldi a few weeks ago, potted them up - they

look
very sick - what am I doing wrong?

Overwatering? I bought some too and mine are growing away like good 'uns.

Nicholas 03-04-2005 08:41 PM

mine seem fine too

sorry 'bout yours....

Nicholas

--
Nicholas Buttle - Quality Joinery and Cabinet Making
http://www.nbjoinery.net