GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   BBC Gardeners' World Live (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/91938-bbc-gardeners-world-live.html)

sahara 04-04-2005 04:26 PM

BBC Gardeners' World Live

Is it worth it?
I live in bham so it isnt a massive hike.

Mike 04-04-2005 05:51 PM

Is it worth it?
I live in bham

we won't hold that against you;-) There myself last week, ... again :-))

so it isnt a massive hike.

wait for the showing on TV. You will see more ;-)

keith ;-\) 04-04-2005 09:07 PM

I will be going this year ,I went 2 years ago and loved it.Great day
out,and there loads of gardening celebs there & the filming of GW for the
Friday.
Plus loads of plants on sale;-).
I wouldn't hesitate if you live that close!

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.

JennyC 06-04-2005 08:55 AM

"sahara" wrote in message
om...
Is it worth it?

YES !!!
The floral paviliones are amazing and you get to see all your favorite TV stars
into the abrgain. I even shook Monty Don's hand last year .....swoon :~)

I live in bham so it isnt a massive hike.

Beware of high parking fees. Public transport might be a better option as you
are so close.
Jenny