GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wooden garden windmills. Help! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9201-wooden-garden-windmills-help.html)

JennyC 21-01-2003 03:03 PM

Wooden garden windmills. Help!

"Dan Molloy" wrote in message
Hi,
Does anyone know where I can buy one of those old fashioned
novelty windmills. You know the sort. When the blades are turning, a
wooden bloke behind them vigorously chops wood or winds a bucket in a
well.

It's rather kitsch, I know, but I want to buy one for a friends
birthday. I used to see a lot of them around when I was younger, but
none now.

If anyone knows where I can buy one on line, please let me know.
Dan Molloy

Oh wonderful !! They are nearly as naf as garden gnomes :~))

Try : http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/1001/windtoys.htm

Or build your own : http://web.ukonline.co.uk/stanley.lawson/wind1.htm

Jenny