GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Home Care Elderly Abuse? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/9206-re-home-care-elderly-abuse.html)

Steve Harris 21-01-2003 06:51 PM

Home Care Elderly Abuse?

In article ,
(Carol T) wrote:

The problem with abuse

No problem! Reported the poster to
:-)

Tumbleweed 21-01-2003 10:05 PM

Home Care Elderly Abuse?

Repoted for spamming to , ,

Only the first one is a definite abuse email, I am hoping the other two are.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks before replying (but no email reply necessary to newsgroups)

"Dickon Le Marchant" wrote in message
om...
Have you or anyone you know suffered from physical, psychological or
financial mistreatment from your home carer? Have care organizations
been reluctant to address you or your relatives/friends concerns?

The BBC is making a documentary series on elderly abuse, and we're
keen to talk to anyone who knows of elderly abuse, particularly in
relation to their home care.

All contact will be dealt with in strictest confidence.

david 22-01-2003 01:46 AM

Home Care Elderly Abuse?

And what has this to do with gardening???

Could it be they expect us to dig up one or two for them????????

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

hugh 22-01-2003 02:18 PM

Home Care Elderly Abuse?

In article , Tumbleweed fromnews@myso
ckstumbleweed.freeserve.co.uk writes
Repoted for spamming to , ,

Aren't there 2 T's in "repotted"
--
hugh

Mary Fisher 22-01-2003 08:06 PM

Home Care Elderly Abuse?

"david" wrote in message
And what has this to do with gardening???

Could it be they expect us to dig up one or two for them????????

In THIS weather?

Mary

--
David Hill